What you'll do:
On the 1st stage:
- Communicate with top-150 online-media companies and brands: online and offline;
- Develop sales and communication strategy;
- Update presentations and other sales materials;
- Participate in conferences and meet-ups: internal and external;
- Communicate with internal teams: SEO, PR, Commercial, Legal.
The goal for the 1st stage is signing a contract with a top-150 online-media company.
On the 2nd stage:
- Track of the process of White Label solution integration, support the teams taking part in this process;
- Communicate with affiliate networks and digital agencies in order to build up good relationships and start monetization;
- Communicate with e-commerce companies that operate on the market: negotiation of competitive terms of cooperation;
- Hire and guid account managers who will take part in communication with e-commerce companies and affiliate networks.
The goal for the 2nd stage is a fully working WL solution and settled process of communication with partners.
What we expect:
- Communication skills: calls, meetings, pitching;
- Experience of participating in conferences, meet-ups, other public events;
- Basic understanding of online-marketing, especially affiliate and SEO branches;
- Basic understanding of e-commerce companies' workflow;
- Understanding of online-media companies' workflow and structure (live contacts with some of them are a huge advantage);
- Experience of working with data collection software (emails/phone numbers collection);
- Experience of working with e-mail delivery software;
- Good presentation skills: preparation and presentation;
- English proficiency of at least C1.
- Work in the international company;
- Official employment and even more - additional days off, extra payment for a sick leave as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Company laptops for convenient work from home;
- Modern office with a play area;
- We always have fresh fruit, vegetables and beverages;
- We are “for” healthy lifestyle and encourage our employees to do sports;
- Corporate education - courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- A discount for learning English for the employees;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program and Random Coffee for efficient onboarding, communication and meetings with colleagues;
- Unforgettable corporate parties and team building for teams.