What you'll do:
- customer research conduction;
- building effective marketing channel;
- analyze performance of various marketing, business development programs.
What we expect:
- up to 3 years of experience in Education Abroad Agency in USA (or similar education business);
- English proficiency of at least C1;
- experience in sales and negotiation;
- strong skills in digital marketing;
- keeping up to date with market trends and competitor activity.
- work in the international company;
- official employment and even more - additional days off, extra payment for a sick leave as well as employee assistance programs;
- hybrid working format (office/home office);
- company laptops for convenient work from home;
- modern office with a play area;
- We always have fresh fruit, vegetables and beverages;
- We are “for” healthy lifestyle and encourage our employees to do sports;
- corporate education - courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- a discount for learning English for the employees;
- voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program and Random Coffee for efficient onboarding, communication and meetings with colleagues;
- unforgettable corporate parties and team building for teams.