What you'll do:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of WhiteLabel to identify profitable business opportunities;
- Attract market-leading clients and partners and sign deals with them;
- Negotiate exclusive conditions (coupons, fixed fee budgets, commission increase, etc.) and promotional activities;
- Prepare and implement campaign management: planning, task setting, controlling, selling;
- Identify business strengths and customer needs;
- Research emerging trends and recommend new company offers to satisfy customers’ needs.
What we expect:
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of sales techniques and negotiations;
- Experience in account management, including upsale;
- Basic understanding of online-marketing, SEO and retail;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Proficiency in Polish and English (oral and written);
- Confident user of MS Excel and PowerPoint, Figma.
- Work in an international company;
- Private health care package;
- 50/50 participation in the cost of a fitness card (Multisport);
- Training opportunities and professional development within the company;
- Corporate education. Courses and training, meetups, and conferences;
- Unforgettable corporate parties and team-building activities.
- The high degree of independence in management and decision-making.