What you'll do:
- Analysis of business processes in the company in order to optimize them and, if necessary, automate;
- Interviewing owners and participants of business processes;
- Formation of regulations for optimizing processes and / or technical requirements for automation with and without the involvement of developers;
- Independently make changes to already configured business process templates and various modules in Bitrix24 or set up new ones from scratch;
- Think over and describe the integration of the corporate portal with other corporate services;
- Advising related teams (first line support, analysts, PM, developers, testers) on the work of the corporate portal, participation in the final testing of the functionality for compliance with the TOR;
- Implementation of regulations and / or developed functionality: presentation, user training, assistance in compiling documentation.
What we expect:
- The ability to clearly express thoughts and convey the main thing, use graphs and diagrams to simplify the complex;
- Ability to apply BPMN for modeling and designing business processes;
- Stakeholder interviewing skills, the ability to identify the true business requirements of the customer;
- Experience in writing technical specifications and setting tasks for developers, knowledge of the basics of UI / UX for prototyping user interfaces;
- Experience with Bitrix24 in general and setting up business processes in particular;
- Understanding of the principles of the API, tk. improvements to the corporate portal and automation of business processes are often accompanied by the integration of corporate services;
- English is not lower than Intermediate.
Will be a plus: knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL databases, tk. we demonstrate the results of business process optimization on dashboards, in reports, for this we use ClickHouse, Grafana, less often Excel.
- Work in the international company;
- Official employment and even more - additional days off, extra payment for sick leave as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Company laptops for convenient work from home;
- Modern office with a play area;
- We always have fresh fruit, vegetables and beverages;
- We are “for” healthy lifestyle and encourage our employees to do sports;
- Corporate education - courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- A discount for learning English for the employees;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program and English Speaking Club for efficient onboarding, communication and meetings with colleagues;
- Unforgettable corporate parties and team building for teams.