What you'll do:
- take care of the office, making sure it’s pristine, well furnished, comfortable, and has whatever is needed for the company’s operations to run smoothly
- be the contact person for cleaners and suppliers
- arrange and coordinate travel logistics, including air and ground transportation, Hotel arrangement, reservations, visas and other travel documentation for employees and candidates
- assist with special projects as needed
What we expect:
- bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- 2 + years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- you can handle multiple tasks and priorities with poise.
- you’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably.
- you’re structured and creative enough to solve the most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth.
- good knowledge of German and Russian. You read and write proficiently, and speak at a conversational level in both languages.
- work in the international company
- official employment and even more - additional days off,
- company laptops for convenient work from home
- we are “for” a healthy lifestyle and encourage our employees to do sports
- corporate education - courses and trainings, meetups and conferences
- buddy Program and Random Coffee for efficient onboarding, communication, and meetings with colleagues
- unforgettable corporate parties and team building for teams