What you'll do:
- Develop effective product creation workflow criteria alongside participants, such as quantity, quality, speed, predictability, and communication.
- Search for areas in which workflows can grow and be optimized using suitable approaches, adapting them to product specifications when necessary.
- Improve end-to-end workflows and set up interaction at all stages of product creation. Work with Discovery and Delivery.
- Run workshops, as well as consult and coach teams, supervisors, and product owners.
What we expect:
- Practical experience in managing end-to-end value streams from ideas to end users and support.
- Knowledge and experience working with methods and approaches to organizing workflows. Knowledge of when and how they're applied and their strong and weak points when creating products.
- Experience creating planning workflows and finding optimal ways of solving dependencies
- Ability to adapt to a given situation and act as a consultant, coach, manager, or auditor.
- Ability to collect statistics about workflow metrics, analyze them, and produce solutions.
- Ability to work with statistical data, including calculating average values, medians, and percentiles.
- Experience working with cross-functional and distributed teams and facilitating group discussions.
- Ability to complete all their tasks regardless of what complications or uncertainties arise.
- Highly independent in achieving targets and completing tasks.
- Proficient enough in English to maintain key artifacts in it.
Desirable knowledge and skills:
- Practical experience facilitating discussions in English.
- Knowledge and practical experience working with OKR.
- Knowledge and practical experience with kanban practices.
- Work in the international company;
- Official employment and even more - additional days off, extra payment for a sick leave as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office)
- Company laptops for convenient work from home;
- Modern office with a play area;
- We always have fresh fruit, vegetables and beverages;
- We are “for” healthy lifestyle and encourage our employees to do sports;
- Corporate education - courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- A discount for learning English for the employees;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program and English Speaking Club for efficient onboarding, communication and meetings with colleagues;
- Unforgettable corporate parties and team building for teams.