What you'll do:
- Participate in the development and discussion of new functionality;
- Bug fixing.
Team plans for the near future:
- Developing a new public API architecture;
- Optimizations for services, and migrating one of them from RabbitMQ to Kafka.
What we expect:
- Commercial experience in building web applications using Python for at least 3 years;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQ/PostgreSQL), transactions, locks, indexes;
- Knowledge of ORM;
- Ability to construct complex queries and conduct optimizations;
- Understanding of REST;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience in writing Unit tests;
- Show initiative and willingness to develop the project.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of Clean Architecture, DDD.
- Work in the international company;
- Official employment and even more - additional days off, extra payment for sick leave as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Company laptops for convenient work from home;
- Modern office with a play area;
- We always have fresh fruit, vegetables and beverages;
- We are “for” healthy lifestyle and encourage our employees to do sports;
- Corporate education - courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- A discount for learning English for the employees;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program and English Speaking Club for efficient onboarding, communication and meetings with colleagues;
- Unforgettable corporate parties and team building for teams.